Thursday, September 4, 2014

Everything..

starts here.

Never have I thought I would have this kind of experience in my lifetime. HAHAHA Thought too "healthily" of myself.

Went for my first neuro consultation today. The migraine was getting out of control. But you know what's still in control? Jesus. (rhetorical question is rhetorical)

In the waiting hall, I was probably the only young patient there. I glanced around the room and there were elderly people on wheelchairs, young working adults accompanying their parents, little children running around while their worried parents just sat down and waited for their names to be called. There I was, just sitting there and entertaining myself with a book while checking e-mails that were coming into my phone. I felt completely out of place. During that time, part of me regretted not accepting my LG members' offer to accompany me for the consultation, but another part of me was glad I went for it alone. I finally had some personal time to just think about myself and my life.

Maaaaaan, I've never had the time to dig deep into so many things in my life before. As I thought back on different things, I cried to myself, laughed to myself, got angry at myself, pitied myself, became embarrassed at myself, and experienced every single humanly-possible emotion in the span of 90 minutes. Woah. #Imademyownmovie lol.

That's when I realized that the results didn't matter. Just migraine? Tumour? Cancer? Weird undiscovered growth? Pfft. Who cares. I'm in good Hands. Reallly goooood Hands. Hands which made me. Hands which brushed the dirt of my knees when I fell. Hands which would always be ready for me to hold on to despite how far I thought I left.

As I was listening to Latch by Kodaline, can't help but to relate it to the Big One up there. Now, I've got You in my space, I won't let go of You. Got me shackled in Your embrace, I'm latching onto You.

Yez I am, You bettarrhh be readddeh Jesus! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment