Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's been too long..

..too long since the last time I could remember 'us' being together. No, not my imaginary boyfriend (not like I have one because that would be creepy), but us, the Syysters.

As I was looking through old photos, a thought crossed my mind. Oh, how much we've all changed. Each of us moulded into the different persons we are today, ready to embark on different adventures ahead of us. But at the same time, it felt strange too. It felt saddening. It was bittersweet to know that we once shared such a close bond.

I really long to experience our friendship like before again, before any drama kicked in, before time drifted us apart, before circumstances changed us, before we matured, before we knew better, before we started making real decisions, before we realised our dreams, before everything.

We're still family. But I guess now things are just different.




I love my syysters. I miss us.

No comments:

Post a Comment