Monday, November 26, 2012

Supernatural

It's really awesome how a full night spent with Him can change everything.  Really awesome how when people of God are with you, everything seems fine again. My God is bigger than all my problems!!!

Thank you God and thank you, my pretty little shepherd. God really gave you so much wisdom. You made me smile a whole lot brighter now.

Tonight's prayer meeting was SOOO MINISTERING. I can feel like my problems are being raped and torn down one by one. His presence can minister to different people with different problems all at the same time. :)

I will seek Your face. Call upon Your name, Jesus. All I want is You. Jesus, Jesus.

A quote I learnt from my shepherd "Learn to give others the same considerations you give yourself. Find gold in their lives, not dirt."






To the Anon who commented on my last post: 
Seems like this cocoon is ready to break free. 
Because my God is able. :)

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! God is always good all the time. Our God is able. Because of our weaknesses, that God can show His glory in it. I always believe that God will personally minister to you, because you are His beloved. :))

    ReplyDelete