Monday, September 10, 2012

r e s t

Our Father says, rest.

Are you feeling too tired to try again? Feeling too tired with that mind constantly devouring every single thought, tearing out every aspect of it from beginning till the end. My mind is raping my thoughts. Literally. It functions by itself to bring out every single thought present and then concentrate on it too much until I've lost partial sanity.

Tonight I heard God. He said rest.

Rest in Him. Oh Lord Jesus. He awaits us with arms open wide as we run towards Him. He's there waiting. All we need to do is to start moving in His direction. Our giant leaps, to Him will seem like cute baby steps, we just need to look to Him.

Everlasting pouring love.

His warm embrace. His sweet voice from above telling us in a smile, "My child, stop. Stop using your own strength. I'm here for you."

"I'm here."

1 comment: