Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Need You More

Yesterday, during service Kim lead the praise and worship team to this wonderful song, "I Need You More" by Kim Walker. Lol. How divine. Kim leading Kim's song. :)


Yesterday also, Xin Yi asked the question, 'How's your feeling after coming to KL from East Malaysia?'

To be honest, I forgot that feeling. I've been here so long, I've gotten so used to this new air. It's not something new anymore. But there is one thing I'll always thank God for. 

For saving me. 

If I hadn't came to KL, I would not have been saved. At least not by this year. I can still imagine myself living in my worldly ways if I stayed in Kuching. I am so so glad I came here. To meet Tammie, to meet my Hope brothers and sisters. It's truly a blessing. 

"And Lord, as time goes by, I will be by your side. Cause I never want to go back to my old life"

Yes Lord. I don't ever want to. I want to leave my old life to my past. Now, I want to feel Your presence and I want You to be in every single thing I do. Words cannot express fully just how touched and happy I feel. To know You.

More than the air I breathe, 
More than the song I sing, 
More than the next heartbeat,
More than anything,

I need You Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment