Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sleepless Night

I'm having one sleepless night I haven't had in a long while. I've always wondered how having a sleepless night felt like. For months I was fooled into thinking I had insomnia because I would toss and turn on my bed until 3 in the morning just to fall asleep.

Tonight I discovered that my past nights are just nights I wasn't tired enough. Tonight was the real insomnia. Every minute of it was excruciating. Without being able to sleep, constantly thinking. A time where my mind would not stop running.

Do you know how torturing it is?

"It's not as bad as it sounds," I tell myself. Who am I kidding? How can I be strong through every waking minute. I have so many questions, eager to find out all the answers. I'm happy yet I'm sad. The feeling is indescribable.

What should I feel now? I guess I'm just numb. To all this. Too numb to sleep. 


Too numb to feel anything right now.  I tried to cry, but  why aren't my tears flowing? It's dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment