Saturday, August 25, 2012

Words

It's beautiful how a situation can be perfectly described with just plain words. Words, something so small, but hold so much. I forgot. When was the first time I was intrigued to be addicted to writing? When was the first time I started to own a diary, before blogs came about?

I document my life. Not in pictures, but in words. Diary entries, blog posts, song lyrics. Every single word is taken into detail, with every drop of emotion poured into it. Whatever the language, words can express so much. It can boost up a person's self-esteem but it can also strip him bare. Instantly. Words can really change people.

The word of God. Without these words, how true will our prophecies, our revelations be? God is good. I want to grow more. I want note down every ittty bit of His love. I want the whole world to read my writing and say,

"This girl really knows her God."

"This girl really knows the measure of His love."

Let my stories be a blessing to others. Let my life be the life He would use me for.

No comments:

Post a Comment